Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Carpenter Star quilt

I purchased the Carpenter Star quilt pattern back in September from Quiltscapes quilting. I am finally getting around to making one! I purchased my fabrics to make a different pattern but found out I did not have nearly enough and would need several more yards. So I changed over to this pattern and will only need to go back for about 1 yard of the dark blue fabric.



I already have all of the pieces cut out with the exception of 10 of the dark blue 10 inch squares. I have also marked the stitching lines on the back to make my half square triangles. I think this quilt is going to go together very quickly which for me is an absolute bonus! I am off to the fabric store for the rest of what I need and back home to sew!

~Lynn~

No comments:

Post a Comment