Monday, March 9, 2009

Catch up Post

Ok, since I have not posted alot, I have tons of pictures to show. The first one is of a wall hanging that I am making. I used the pattern from Don't Look Now located here. I was working on it faithfully until my DS got sick. I really need more time in each day!






These next mini quilts are from the Swap Till You Drop doll quilt swap. The first is the mini I sent to Julie(Jgmehlin. The theme was Sing it, read it, say it. I did my quilt based on "The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music". After I was all finished, I realized I made the musical notes backwards. OOPS! and the second is the one I received from her based on Oh Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison. I love the one I received! It is really beautiful!





That's all for now. More later when I have more time.

Lynn

9 comments:

  1. is there a meaning for the music notes? such a lovely little quiltie
    and the one you rec'd is such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and thank you for stopping by! I revised my post to add that the quilt was based on The hills are alive with the sound of music. It was for the S.T.U.D sing it, read it, watch it theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt top looks beautiful!

    Lisa (flickr lmdesign7)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so pleased that I got off my butt and popped across! Your quilt looks fantastic!!! Well done! Would you mind if I link to it in my next post? I would be more than happy to let you know the fabrics I have used where ever I can ... just let me know which ones.
    I hope your daughter is feeling better! I hate it when they are sick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kellie, you can link any of my photos to your blog! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful, I am about to start some of Kellies patterns and I am so excited about it!
    Your Blog is great!!
    Jenny xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! They are all gorgeous! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popping in from Dont Look Know to check out yr quilt.........Have u done this applique before, I am a complete ovice but interested to try
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharon, I started this applique only after seeing it on Kellie's blog! I absolutely fell in love with her work. It is alot of fun to make. You should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete