Monday, May 16, 2011

Where has the time gone?

I cannot believe that it is already May 16th and it is still pretty much freezing out! I am still trying to get my mojo back and really need to start posting more.

I am going to try to tackle some of my unfinished projects that are accumulating in bins in my sewing room. I have so many quilt tops that need just a few more things to be appliqued before I can sandwich them together and quilt. With this rainy, cold weather it is the perfect time to do just that!

I made an adorable little onesie dress for my friends granddaughter. It was the first time I sewed with knits and I used my serger to make a rolled hem. I love the way it came out. I will definitely be making more of these.


That's all for now. I will post pictures of the quilt I am going hopefully finish within the next 2 weeks.

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment