Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I took the plunge and bought a Bernina 440 QEE!

I went into my local dealer yesterday and purchased a new Bernina 440 QE. They are running a special for this month of either a Free Embroidery Unit or a Free Serger with purchase! The price was incredible and hard to resist. I will get it in on Friday so all weekend to play with my new machine!

If anyone lives near Western Massachusetts and you are in the market for a new sewing machine, stop by and visit Kathy at Charlton Sewing Center. The customer service and prices are the best!

Happy Quilting!
Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Oh, lucky you!! Congrads! I know you'll be having a WONDERFUL weekend! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! I cannot wait until Friday comes! Maybe with any luck it will come in early!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, yr very lucky....I know what you will be doing this weekend
    sharon

    ReplyDelete