Saturday, April 11, 2009

I think I am in Love!!

I picked up my bernina yesterday evening. I stayed up until after midnight playing and did not even make a dent in what the machine can do! My stitches are just perfect and free motion quilting has never been easier. This machine is an absolute dream!

After we picked up my machine, we went to the harley davidson shop and dh bought his dream machine! A 2008 Harley Davidson flhtcu Ultra Classic Electra Glide. I should have asked for the Bernina 830 huh? lol

At any rate, I will post updates on how the machine runs as I play around with it. I have not even taken the embroidery unit out of the box. I think I will wait until I have my class for that. My dealer will be giving me 5 or 6 lessons to go over everything on the machine. I am in Heaven!!


1 comment: