Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Well I finally finished a quilt top! I have been working on this applique quilt for at least a year. I started it and then put it away and would take it out to work on it here and there. I just need to get the backing pieced together and then get it on the quilting frame. I should have my new Juki on Wednesday so I am going to wait until then to quilt it up.

This year I have finally decided that I NEED to finish up all of the half started quilt tops that I have lying around.

Although I found this awesome butterfly quilt that I just have to start working on today!

If you love giveaways like I do, head on over and visit Dena at Tales at Wayne Manor! She is giving away a box of fabric! And then you can wait along with the rest of us for the other things she want's to tell us but can't ;)

Have a great day!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment